TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ARGENTINA & CHILE LUXURY FOOD & WINE TOUR with Rosa 2023
1. Up to and including 12 July 2023 - Non-refundable Deposit
2. Between 13 July and 17 August 2023 - 60%
3. Between 18 August and 14 September 2023 - 75%
4. Between 15 September and 05 October 2023 - 90%
5. Between 06 October and 12 October 2023 - 100%
We strongly recommend Travel Insurance to cover cancellation charges. There is no refund for unused services or land arrangements if they are missed.
EuroVista Holidays will operate this tour once the minimum number of 16 paying passengers is attained. Eurovista Holidays reserves the right to cancel this tour should it not attain the minimum number of paying passengers. EuroVista Holidays also reserves the right to cancel this tour in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. Should this occur EuroVista Holidays will treat this contract as at an end, refund all monies including your deposit, and will then be under no further liability. EuroVista Holidays Ltd is not responsible for the costs of other travel arrangements affected due to the cancellation of this tour.
2. By booking a tour, the passenger acknowledges and agrees that the Company and the other operator companies, will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable experience, it accepts no responsibility for any loss of enjoyment by passengers due to circumstances beyond its control. The Company further accepts no responsibility for any death, injury, illness, damage, detention, delay (including mechanical breakdown) or any other loss/theft beyond its reasonable control and provides no warranties in addition to those set out under the Trade Practices Act 1974, and nothing herein restricts the passenger from exercising his or her rights and remedies pursuant to law.
3. No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on tour if their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of the Company, such as to render them incapable to care for themselves, or whereby they became a hazard to themselves or other passengers. The Company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the touring holiday for any reason.
4. Your Travel Agent will forward deposits and other payments to us on your behalf, but your Travel Agent is not our agent for the purpose of receipt of monies. Receipt of deposits and subsequent payments by the Travel Agent does not constitute receipt of those monies by us and the Travel Agent has no authority expressed or implied to receive monies on our behalf. There is no liability on the part of the Company in respect to any monies paid to the passenger's Travel Agent unless and until the Company notifies the passenger (by way of a booking confirmation advice or payment receipt advice) that monies have been received by the Company.
5. The Company can cancel any ticket or booking or refuse to carry any passenger where payment has not been received by the Company within the specified time.
6. The airlines concerned are held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are aboard their aircraft and/or conveyances. The passengers' tickets, in use by the airline when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airline and the purchaser of these tickets and/or passengers using these tickets.
7. Itineraries are subject to alteration without notice and intended as a guide only. Alterations may come about due to road or weather conditions, strikes or other reasons beyond our control. Any additional expense incurred by the passenger is not the Company's responsibility. We strongly recommend that you have adequate insurance cover. The Company can give no guarantee as to exact arrival and departure times for carriers and operators used by the Company in the touring holiday and the Company will not be liable for failure to make connections with any other services or attractions beyond its control.
8. If for any reason the accommodation listed in this brochure becomes unavailable, we may substitute the listed property for another of similar standard. Occasionally this may not be possible and if the only accommodation available is of an inferior standard then a refund will be offered.
9. Should you have a complaint in respect of your tour, you should inform your Tour Manager immediately. If the matter cannot be resolved through the best efforts of your Tour Manager your complaint should be made in writing to the Company within 30 days of the completion of the tour.
10. Any claims or legal action in connection with the Company's provision of services to you will be governed by the laws of New Zealand. Any claim or legal action against the Company's suppliers is likely to be subject to the terms of your contract with them, and may be governed by the laws of other countries.
11. Every effort is made to ensure brochure accuracy at the time of going to press. However the Company cannot be held responsible for printing or typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
12. This touring holiday is operated on behalf of Rosa and Colin Mitchell by EuroVista Holidays Ltd, PO Box 25358 St Heliers, Auckland, New Zealand. Any correspondence arising should be mailed to this address. Special Note. Nothing in our website/brochure is intended to affect your rights granted by the Fair Trading Act 1986 or other consumer protection laws, which by law, may not be excluded.